Jean-Luc Martino is the Chief Information Officer of Banque Raiffeisen Luxemburg, a top leading universal bank in Luxemburg present all over the country with 45 branches and 580 employees. Banque Raiffeisen Luxemburg is a cooperative company fully autonomous, shareholders being physical persons and local enterprises. The bank is focused on 3 business lines : retail banking (> 110.000 clients), banking services for Small & Medium Enterprises and wealth management.
Jean-Luc Martino is a senior executive IT manager involved as CIO since 15 years. Graduated Civil Engineer from UCL (Louvain-La-Neuve, Ecole Polytechnique), Jean-Luc Martino started his IT career in 1988 as a consultant with Callataÿ & Wouters. From the beginning, he is involved in global IT transformation projects for banks for which he moved from analyst / developer to project director. He became in 1998 Head of Application Development for CACEIS Luxemburg and Crédit Agricole Private Banking Luxemburg and then CIO for KBL European Private Bankers from 2000 to 2011. Jean-Luc Martino managed the IT transformation enabling KBL as an IT service provider for KBL subsidiaries (Puilaetco Dewaay in Belgium, Brown Shipley in UK, Richelieu in France, Theodoor Gilissen in the Netherlands, Merck Finck in Germany, …). IT services designed, developed and operated by KBL for the subsidiaries were : global brokerage, custody and a full fledged private banking platform (core banking, CRM, e-Banking, BI, …).
Beginning 2012, Jean-Luc Martino joined Banque Raiffeisen Luxemburg to lead the global IT transformation of the bank. Since then, Jean-Luc Martino major achievements are :
- Temenos T24 core banking implementation with a successful big bang go live : April 2013
- Set-up of a new lean IT organization partner of the business lines : April 2013
- Relocation of the headquarter (300 people) in a brand new building : July 2013
- Bank rebranding and e-Banking User Experience reshaping : July 2013
- Launching of Raiffeisen mobile banking “app” : April 2014.
- Launching of “OPERA”, fidelity program for our shareholder customers : July 2014
- Launching of “Raiffeisen Information Warehouse” : March 2015.
Jean-Luc Martino was elected CIO of the Year 2013 by the CIO Luxemburg Community (IT-One) and CIO of the Year 2014 by ITnation (Golden-i).